Why should you choose A Better Inspector?
Because we will NOT let you buy a money pit! Unless, of course, that’s what you want!
Here’s what we will do for you:
- We work for YOU! Not your Realtor!
- We want YOU to accompany us on the inspection (except for the roof!)
- We educate you on the condition of the home
- We educate you on the continuing maintenance of the home
- We walk roofs. If snow makes it dangerous, we come back for free
- We crawl into crawlspaces
- We point out the positives, not just the negatives of the home
- We provide honest, objective information
- We provide friendly, professional service
- We provide electronic reporting and quick turnaround
Check out everything that is involved in one of our comprehensive inspections.
Take a look at a sample report. This is an actual report (with the identity removed) so you know exactly what the report includes.
Also, here is our inspection agreement.
And, don’t forget…
- We are licensed – KY HI lic. # 2089
- We are insured
- We are certified by InterNACHI
- Steve is a former home inspection Instructor
- We are an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau
A home inspection is probably the most important part of the home-buying process. It can benefit not only the buyer in understanding the condition of the house, but also the seller who wants to provide accurate disclosure information and make repairs that will bring the best price possible.
A Better Inspector will provide you an unbiased, informed report on the condition of the home you are buying or selling, helping you reduce your risk and make an informed decision.
Contact us today!